Case Study - Global Insurance Provider
Global Insurance provider with 19000 employees globally, delivering net written premiums of over £7.5 billion.
As part of extensive growth across the UK, and complex geographical and job hiring profiles the Client needed a solution across both Permanent RPO and MSP The previous provider failed in its obligations to deliver the right service and a constantan failure to meeting service levels.
- Contract Value is confidential – we can indicate 10Mn (+) p.a
- Our director’s engagement contract was over 4 years
- Our directors initially served as a permanent member of the RPO and then later as consultants
- Improved Hiring Manager Satisfaction 96%+
- Reduced Time to Hire
- Improved cost savings with increased Direct Souring focus – MSP agency use of less than 20%
- Minimal business impact with all key performance metrics met for the remainder of the contractual term
- Successful re-sign of the Solution for a further 3 years with the Client
Our Director’s took over the management of the solution and put in place a Transformation Plan. Volumes and demand were at their peak and hence the operational impact needed to be minimised with any change and was a key factor in the implementation of the transformed solution.
The core elements of change in the Revised Solution included:
- Enhanced Solution design
- Up skilled team
- A core focus on Service & Sourcing
- New Technology Implemented to provide better MI and Insight to aid decision making
- MSP managing over 450 professional contractors
- Permanent RPO delivering over 1300 hires per annum.
- Programme management – predominantly focussed supporting the client with “ProjectRPO” solutions for it’s affinity programmes/partners