Case Study - Global Professional Services Firm
Global Professional Services firm with over 210,000 employees globally. Running as autonomous member firms, the Firm selected an RPO partner to support it’s talent acquisition strategy.
As part of the CEO’s growth challenge the firm needed to increase the effectiveness of the resourcing function, ensuring greater synergy between the revenue forecast and the resourcing plan. Fragmented resourcing process coupled with de-centralised process management meant a new approach was required if the Firm was to meet its ambitious growth targets.
- Contract Value is confidential – we can indicate 10Mn (+) per annum
- Our Directors engagement spanned a period of 7 + years
- The directors initially served as permanent members of the RPO and then later as Consultants.
- Achieved over £20Mn (+) in bottom line savings through reducing agency reliance from 80% (+) to below 20% on permanent and contractors.
- Achieved over 100% of the hiring plan for 7 years
- Built a team externally benchmarked by the firm and recognised as a market leader
Our directors strategy was to set an operationally effective framework as the basis for success. By hiring the best talent, introducing innovative sourcing strategies and over time taking a holistic view of resourcing, critically designing and managing the headcount plan and its link to the firms enterprise value they were able to meet the Firms agenda.
Over 7 years a few key highlights of the engagement include:
Re-signed an enhanced RPO service and 5 year contract
Designed and deployed an enhanced Internal Mobility programme including international secondments.
Further expanded scope to support all Graduate hiring through pre-screening assessments and telephone screening.
Following extensive competitive tender process AH directors lead and secured a 3rd generation 5 year contract with the Global Professional Services Firm – Permanent RPO, Contractor Solutions, Executive Search and Graduate Hiring.