Case Study - International Telecoms and technology business
Aston Holmes were engaged to facilitate the change over of service provider and to provide the strategic direction and operational delivery to implement a new RPO Solution.
The business’ growth post demerger had moved the business into FTSE 150 territory and this growth required a level of sophistication the incumbent RPO provider could not deliver.
- Contract Value is confidential – we can indicate 2Mn (+) per annum
- Aston Holmes provided both an Implementation and Account lead as well a dedicated process and BI analyst
Our director’s strategy was to use Aston Holmes’ best practice to ensure not only a smooth transition of supplier but also lay the foundation for a market leading RPO solution.
The new RPO process implementation coincided with the move from igrasp to Work Day which required the support of a dedicated process/BI analyst, provided by Aston Holmes.
- Led the TUPE process as part of the transition of supplier
- Implemented an offshore sourcing and administration shared service
- Implemented the clients first contractor RPO solution
- Recognised by Work Day as their only client to successfully transition Payroll, HR and Recruitment at the same time
- Supported the reduction in agency usage to a run rate of only 8% third party hires
- Implemented a new RPO Executive search model
- Scored outstanding in all client feedback, including 10/10 in the HRO Bakers Dozen .