We would like to introduce you to Mark Wood. We asked him a few questions about his degree, where he working now, and how we, as Aston Holmes, helped him in his CA journey. This is what he had to say:
- I studied a BCom Accounting and Finance through Varsity College.
- I chose accounting because I enjoyed working with numbers and the logic behind it fascinated me.
- I’m currently completing my SAICA articles. It opens a lot of doors and is the next step to reaching my goal of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- I’m enjoying the firm I’m at because I am challenged every day and it’s an amazing learning experience.
- Working with Aston Holmes was quick easy and stress free while I was busy writing exams and planning for my future.
- The best advice I have is to apply early and find out all the information you can before making a decision. Understanding your future prospects helps when choosing a firm.
If you too want a CA success story like Mark then join our private Facebook group to hear about the latest opportunities – Aston Holmes Finance Graduates